Wednesday 18 November 2015

Travel: 10 places in 10 years.


My boyfriend and I have been talking about the future quite a bit recently and while it’s hard to predict what’s going to happen in our relationship in the coming years, I’d like to think we’re going to be together. He asked me to think of the ten things in the world that I wanted to see the most - whether they be places, monuments or just things in general- so I thought I’d upload my 10 places as a blog post so that we have a record of it and we can go back and tick it off once we’ve done it. We’re going to attempt to do one of the things every year. I thought it was a very lovely, thoughtful and romantic idea so I’ve obviously put a lot of thought into it but at the same time I’ve kept it as realistic as I can! 


  • Take my boyfriend to the Blue Lagoon to swim and snorkel like I did when I was a child.
  • Visit the Trevi Fountain and make a wish.
  • Take cute selfies up the Eiffel Tower.
  • Go to the Anne Frank museum in Amsterdam.
  • Visit Ypres in Flanders to see the War Memorials.
  • Visit New York City and climb a skyscraper.
  • Holiday in Santorini, Greece.
  • Interrail across Germany.
  • Visit the Giant’s causeway, Northern Ireland.
  • Swim with turtles in the Caribbean

Where do you want to go on your future travels? Let me know in the comments!