Monday 10 April 2017

Life: Five Things I'm Grateful for so far this Year

FRIENDS AND FAMILY 
This one is pretty much a given in anyone’s list, right? I wouldn’t be where I am today without the continued love and support of all my friends and family. Everything’s working out so nicely for me at the moment, but it’s nice to have an amazing support network behind me if things go to pot!

OPPORTUNITIES
2017 has started off incredibly well for me, in terms of the countless opportunities I have been offered. I have a fantastic group of colleagues at the school I’ve recently started at, I’ve been offered a position for September at a school that ticks all of the boxes for me and I’m continuing to progress and make connections with publishing houses and countless brands for my blog. I am incredibly proud of myself and these achievements.

REUNIONS
Meeting up with friends who I haven’t seen in a while has become a theme of this year. I spent a week travelling through France and met up with two of my friends out there. When I got back, I met up with one of my best mates from college in London. I’ve also regained friendships with people that I thought were completely unfixable and I have never been so grateful to have these people in my life.

PHOTOGRAPHY
After Christmas, I used the money I’d earned doing overtime hours to buy myself a beautiful new Olympus PEN camera. Having a camera that is as good as this one has done wonders for my photography and I’m really enjoying going out and taking photos of all the things I’m getting up to. I’m making memories and have a means of recording these memories- what more could I ask for?

BOOKS
This one’s a bit of a given too, really, isn’t it? I’ve read some amazing books so far this year and I’m looking forward to reading even more as the year goes on. 

What are you grateful for at the moment? Let me know in the comments!