Sunday 26 July 2015

Instagram: A Month In the Life... /2/


This month has been a good one so far for a number of reasons, although I haven’t really gone mad taking photographs. 

It was my dad’s 50th birthday this last week gone and we went out for dinner and the races to celebrate, so naturally I posted a selfie. I wore a gorgeous loose glittery top from topshop tucked into a black skirt and I felt really good about myself. The second picture is a throwback to the beach in Strasbourg where I lived until recently. I really miss Strasbourg and can’t wait to go back at some point. 

I also went out for tea and cake with my friends in Manchester. We went to the cutest little café (which unfortunately the name of completely escapes me) and the food and drinks were fab. I’ll find out the name at some point and update this, but it was in the Northern quarter and had a red shopfront! I also went on a date (!!!) in Liverpool, and one of the things we did was have a wander around the Tate Modern Art museum on Albert Docks. It was very lovely and I love art and museums so it was a nice place to go to for me. 

The 5th and 7th pictures are from when I went to see Taylor Swift at the Manchester Arena. It was an amazing gig and I really am gutted that it’s passed because I would kill to see her over and over. The 6th is the selfie that I took before my aforementioned date, I was feeling moody but wanted to post a picture anyway! 

Finally, the last two pictures I took while sunbathing. I live next to the amazing house in the picture and regularly go down to the grounds to sunbathe and read. What have you gotten up to lately? Let me know in the comments!