Friday 3 July 2015

List: Summer Bucket List

After leaving my posts in 2 schools in France, I’m now teaching French at a primary school here in England. The summer holidays start pretty soon (less than 3 weeks now!) so I thought I’d put together a little list of the ten things I want to achieve over the holidays before I go back to university. 

1. Visit 5 new places in the UK - I have a few places in mind in both England and Wales so I think this one is pretty achievable. (3/5 - Morecambe, Abersoch, Pwllheli)
2. Read a book a week. (3/10)
3. Go to gigs. There are SO many free gigs around Liverpool so I’m going to go to as many as I can this summer! (1 gig- Lauren Aquilina live in Liverpool)
4. Keep up to date with vocabulary and try and speak French at least once a day.
5. Take as many photographs as I can.
6. Start going to the gym to gain muscle mass.
7. Review as I read. 
8. Be more body confident and stop being such a pushover!! 
9, Go on date days! 
10. Have days where I just relax and do nothing! 
11. Finish watching Game of Thrones (30/50)

Are there any things you guys want to do in particular over summer? Let me know in the comments!