Friday 9 September 2016

Life: My 23rd Birthday Wishlist



The best month of the year has arrived once again and the time has come for me to throw together a teensy-tiny little birthday wishlist. Every year without fail I have friends and family get in touch a few weeks before my big day to find out what I want, and every year without fail I can’t think of a single thing I need. This year, I decided to get ahead of the game and I’ve put together a wishlist that’ll give people a few ideas over what to buy for me.

For the last few years, I’ve been umm-ing and ah-ing over whether or not to have someone buy me this beautiful Tiffany’s necklace. I still want it, 2 and a bit years down the line, so I’ve added it onto this little list in case someone feels particularly generous this year.

I got a lovely new purse for Christmas off my boyfriend’s mum and I absolutely LOVE that one, but I do kind of need one that’s a little bit smaller for when I go out for food or drinks with pals. This Ted Baker one is absolutely perfect both size wise and colour wise, so I’d absolutely love to receive this. If not, it’ll be the thing that I treat myself to come 24th September.

I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t ask for a few books for my birthday. I’ve managed to limit my choices down to three, which for me is pretty good going. I’ve been wanting to start reading the Sherlock Holmes books properly for a while, so thought that getting a pretty copy of A Study in Scarlet would ease me into the series. I’ve read the first two books in the Miss Peregrines trilogy so adding the third to my collection is definitely necessary. My final choice is The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway. I’m slightly embarrassed to admit that, as a book blogger by trade, I’ve not read a single Hemingway novel, but I’m hoping to see that that is amended as soon as possible!

My final little goodie that I’d love to receive for my birthday is the Lush Dream Cream. I’ve been looking out for a good, thick body lotion for a while now and having looked at the reviews and listened to a few fellow bloggers, the Dream Cream seems like a pretty good shout! Hopefully I’ll wake up to it on my birthday!


Should I be lusting after anything else? Let me know!


Follow